Executive Assistant to the COO
Job Title:Executive Assistant to the COO
County Name:York County
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Clerk provides high-level administrative support and coordination to the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Clerk and other County Departments.
- Qualified applicant must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent and three (3) to five (5) years of progressively more responsible administrative support experience. Previous governmental experience is a plus.
- Impeccable organization skills are required.
- Thorough working knowledge of common technology packages, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Personable and professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills.
- Possess knowledge of state, federal and county standards, regulations, and policy governing county operated programs.
- Ability to travel throughout York County.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks ranging from maintaining schedules, setting meetings, reviewing, and responding to incoming mail and e-mails using self-motivation and independent judgment.
- Perform general office duties, such as greeting guests, responding to requests for meetings, ordering and/or stocking supplies, maintaining files and records, and preparing and distributing routine communication.
- Provide operational assistance to other County departments when needed.
- Collect and compile information for specific decision-making or problem resolution purposes for the Chief Operating Officer.
- Maintain secure access to confidential and sensitive documents and correspondence, agendas, statistical reports, and spreadsheets.
- Assist the Chief Operating Officer in the management of collective bargaining negotiations, including the handling of confidential and strategic information.
- Attends and takes notes and/or minutes of internal and external meetings, as directed.
- Develop and revise processes for maintaining organization of files and/or information.
- Assist in the development and revision of operational and departmental workflows, reporting procedures, and other office functions.
- Prepare operational correspondences at the direction of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks as needed.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
Posting Date:Monday, September 25, 2023
Expiration Date:Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Contact Name:Luana Kwasnjuk
Contact Link:Luana Kwasnjuk