Administrative Clerk - CASA
Job Title:Administrative Clerk - CASA
County Name:York County
**PLEASE NOTE, ANYONE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION MUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.YORKCOUNTYPA.GOV TO DO SO**
- Position Summary
This is a full time position designed to assist in training, outreach and volunteer support preparation and implementation by completing required clerical tasks under the direction of the management team. The administrative clerk is involved in providing logistical support to ensure that all aspects of the recruiting, educating and supporting of advocates runs smoothly.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must adhere to Court and/or County policies and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook to create multiple types of documents, forms and reports.
- Flexibility to conform to varied work during the work day.
- Committed, conscientious and detail oriented.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written.
- Assist in the screening process for potential volunteers, including interviews.
- Maintain a registry of potential trainees and monitor their interest and application.
- Maintain advocate files and monitor and track required clearances of advocates and on-going training.
- Assist in training potential volunteers.
- With direction, prepare and distribute documents, such as the CASA newsletter or updated National CASA directives, on a regular basis or as directed or needed.
- Review Monthly Reporting Forms.
- Create ways to recognize and appreciate advocates.
- Assist in providing on-going training to advocates.
- Coordinate regularly scheduled socials for current advocates.
- In the course of regular job duties, develop and maintain relationships with staff from other agencies.
- Support the office as needed.
- All other duties deemed necessary.
- High school diploma is required with two to three years of direct work-related experience, preferred.
- Clear background checks, including Criminal History, Childline and FBI Fingerprint clearances.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Ability to interact with the public, other professionals and co-workers, in a respectful, effective and responsible manner.
Posting Date:Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Expiration Date:Monday, February 28, 2022
Contact Name:York County PA
Contact Link:York County PA