CORE Membership Commitment Form
Being a CORE member is a commitment to the betterment of technology services and cybersecurity. It’s learning, growing and investing in the overall success of your county. A CORE membership is an invaluable opportunity to collaborate, exchange and share ideas among other IT professionals (county, state) as well as to receive vital educational tools and resources to stay abreast in this ever-changing world of technology and cybersecurity. The CORE program is a mutual partnership to expand knowledge and drive technology and cybersecurity initiatives. The CCAP team works hard to ensure that the program is designed to support and advocate for the best practices in technology and cybersecurity for your county.
You may complete the form online or you may download and print the Core Membership Commitment Form.
Standard CORE Program - $1500.00 - Includes the Following Benefits:
- Cofense (Phishme and LMS) Support Services
- Cybersecurity Awareness Services
- Document Template Library of Technology & Cybersecurity Policies, Job Descriptions, RFP's and so much more!
- Exclusive CORE Member Networking Opportunities
- In-Person county visits and regularly scheduled calls with the CCAP CIO
- Document Template library of technology policies, job descriptions, RFP’s. This includes access to a fully developed two part Vendor Security Questionnaire designed to help counties ensure that contracted vendors meet cyber security expectations and requirements.
- IT Assessment
- IT Policy Development Assistance
- IT Security Self-Assessment
- IT Strategic Development Assistance
- Quarterly Meetings
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Technology Trainings and Webinars
- Website Design/ADA Compliance
- Additional AD-HOC Services that include Recruitment Services, Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercises, Technology Consulting Services and advanced Cofense services (these are charged individually based on the services chosen)
**AD-HOC and Cofense services are not exclusive to CORE Membership Participation
**The CORE Program no longer includes access to GoToMeeting Licenses
CORE PLUS Program - $2500.00* - Includes all the benefits of the Standard CORE Program as well as additional networking and collaboration opportunities to participating members, by providing activities and lodging services after each o the IT Quarterly meetings.
*The bases cost for CORE Plus is $2500.00 and provides the additional networking and lodging services for one night during each of the IT Quarterly Meetings for one person. Additional Participants in CORE PLUS is $1000.00 per person; however the Standard CORE Program benefits are available to anyone on your team.*
I understand and acknowledge the CORE Program Membership agreement. Associated CORE Program membership fees are due within 30 days of the date of the invoice. If payment is not received by the requested due date, CORE Membership opportunities will be forfeited.