Fiscal QA Program Specialist
Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and highly organized with a knack for keeping track of multiple projects while maintaining high standards for accuracy. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Fiscal / QA department by reviewing & monitoring current contracts as well as exploring new provider services that could support the agency. This position is responsible for meeting with families to gather information necessary to complete the fiscal eligibility determination forms and will serve as the point of contact with the local school districts.
It is the mission of Adams County Children & Youth services to provide a work environment that is educational, responsive, efficient, and safe for our staff, so e can deliver high quality services to ensure that each child and youth in Adams County has a safe and permanent family ~ Won't you consider joining us to fulfill our mission?
*Merit Hire position
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 12 credits in social work, sociology, gerontology, criminal justice, or psychology.
- Experience in the child welfare field
Clearances required to obtain PRIOR to hire (see attachment for further explanation):
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 33)
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check (Act 34)
- FBI Criminal Background Check (Act 73)